LIMITED TIME ONLY! NOT SOLD IN STORES
50% OFF NOW!
Click "Add to Cart" To Get Yours!
For more than 100 years, Baby-Ted has been a premier plush company recognized worldwide for quality innovative products. Building upon our award-winning and beloved plush designs, we continue to practice innovation by constantly developing new original and licensed designs to appeal to the next generation of customers. To that end, each one of our plush toys is constructed from premium materials for unparalleled softness and hug ability.
- Baby-Ted features a movable mouth and arms. At the push of a button, the bear recites one of six different phrases and hides behind the blanket before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of Baby-Ted. Bear sayings include: "Hi Baby, Peek-a-boo is the most fun with you", "Where did you go?", "Peek-a-boo I found you", "Hi sweetie Pie", "Where did you go", "Here I am", "Hello Baby", "Again again", "Let’s keep playing".
- Make your child's playtime nap-time or bedtime memorable with this Bedtime Baby-Ted
- All ages.
- Three AAA batteries (not included)
Keep your child entertained for hours with this cute peek-a-boo teddy bear! It can play peek-a-boo with your child for hours and really knows the way into your family's heart.
- High quality plush material
- Extra soft and fluffy
- Cute sound plays when turned on
- Keep your child entertained for hours!
- 11.5 inch height (29 cm）
THIS ITEM IS NOT SOLD IN STORES, SO GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
UPDATE: Due to the huge increase in social media attention, we're running extremely low on these, so hurry and order before it's all gone.
Great gift for a child
Great product. Nicely made and a hit for my little grandsons
Awesome entertainment for a child or adult. My grandkids absolutely love this toy,me to.
Wonderful purchase. I found it to be exceptionally cute . I would highly recommend it as a gift for any newborn child.
We love this bear so much, I think more than our 9 month old LOL. She actually enjoyed him a little too much and has already pulled one side of the blanket off