LIMITED TIME ONLY! NOT SOLD IN STORES
50% OFF NOW!
Click "Add to Cart" To Get Yours!
How To Prevent Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins—gnarled, dilated blood vessels that occur most frequently in the legs—affect about half of the adult population of the world. They are generally caused by pressure in the veins that, over time, weakens and damages the vessel valves and walls. For most people, varicose veins and spider veins (their smaller, capillary-based cousins) are merely unsightly nuisances, but they can also make walking and standing extremely painful, and in extreme cases, they can cause skin ulcers. While there is no sure way to prevent the formation of varicose veins, there are a number of things you can do to decrease your chances of getting them.
Now, don't worry too much!
Introducing 3D SPORTS KNEE PAD - Professional Support Protective Sports Knee Pad
Why Do You Have To Have This?
The perfect combination of elbow and knee pads for various sporting activities. With a tough material that is durable and ready to withstand falls and protect you from bruises. It is made of PP and PE material and some breathable polyester material. This safety gear comes in one size that is adjustable to fit just about sizes you would need. Perfect for any type of riding, rollerblading, cycling etc.
- 3D weaving technology, Soft, high elastic, breathable, prevent leg muscle strain.
- Can be adjustable, 360 degrees sport protective, pressure bandage, double pressure.
- The soft fabric spandex is bibulous and good breathable, protect the leg and knee from pulling during in outdoor activities such as running, basketball, football, cycling, golf.
- Designed to apply graduated compression without restraining your freedom of movement and without blood clots risk. Provides the necessary warmth and improves the blood circulation and muscular recovery.
- Helps for faster recover from knee injuries or surgery and to get quick relief from pain. Also, helps limit patella movement, and improve proprioception, ideal for meniscus tear, arthritis, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, runners & jumpers knee.
- Color : green
- Unit : 1pcs
- Size : M L XL
- Packing : PE or opp bag
- Material : 68% nylon, 32% spandex
- Features : soft, double pressure, breathable, high elastic
- Suitable for : basketball, volleyball, tennis, hiking ,runing
Package Includes :
- 1 X knee support
This wrap really helps with the pain in my knee. I am really glad I bought it.
Ran with it for the first time today and I like it. The straps provide good support with the tension. At first I was skeptical about having the main sleeve of it one solid piece so you have to slide/step into it, but it's tight enough I can put my running yoga pants on top of it.
I bought these on a whim. The price was good so I purchased two for my dad who has bad knees. He’s 92 and too old to get knee replacement surgery. He likes these better than the $32 knee braces with metal hinges. He said these stay up better and give good support.
My sister has a knee injury for about a year and we are constantly trying to find a brace to help. Something that can be put on easy, worn under her jeans and what not. This one is all those things. Its easy to put on, comfortable and performs well.
This is the tightest knee brace I've ever used. It is impressively secure, and doesn't feel like it would slide down my knee. I wanna loosen up the straps a bit, but this pressure feels so good like a massage.